A Website Builder For Web Designers
Webflow is a responsive website builder that’s been attracting a lot of attention. But how good is it really? Who is it designed for? And how much does it cost? We’ll answer all these questions and more – but first, let’s start with the basics.
A website builder is an online platform that allows anyone to create their own website, without having to use code.
A few years back, traditional platforms like WordPress and Drupal were commonly used by web developers to build websites for clients. These days though, website builders like Wix, Weebly, and Squarespace have opened web creation up to anyone and everyone.
Given Webflow’s clear credentials, we thought we’d take a look at it and see what all the fuss was about.
Webflow sits somewhere in between the traditional and the modern. It’s a website builder, but carries with it a level of customization and power usually reserved for the likes of WordPress.
For this reason, webflow review tends to be used by web designers. It’s ideal for users who don’t want to bother with all the nitty gritty code, but need a platform that’s fully customizable.
- Great levels of design customization, without having to know code
- Excellent range of templates, suitable for ecommerce and dynamic content
- Relatively difficult to use for a website builder, especially in comparison to Wix or GoDaddy
- Expensive plans, with prices ranging from $12/month to $212/month
- No live chat or phone support